How To Apply
Jakarta Nanyang School (JNY) accepts applications for the following classes:
- Kindergarten Section: Toddler, Nursery, Kindergarten 1 and Kindergarten 2
- Primary Section: Primary 1 to Primary 6
- Secondary Section: Secondary 1 to Secondary 3
- Junior College Section: Junior College 1
- To get more information regarding admissions, parents can visit the school, call the office, send a message to the school’s official WhatsApp number or send an e-mail through the school’s official website.
- Parents who wish to enrol their child into one of the classes mentioned above must follow the enrolment steps below:
- Parents pay the Registration Fee. Once done, they will inform the Marketing Officer to get the link for the online registration.
Steps for Online Registration:
- Parents must upload the proof of payment before they can start filling in the enrolment form through the given link.
- Parents should read and understand all the policies and requirements as stated on the forms and be willing to abide by them before they can submit the online forms.
- Parents will also be required to upload all the required documents onto the portal before they can submit their online registration.
- Our Marketing Officer will check the completeness of the documents submitted in the portal before their child can have any assessment and/or interview.
Types of assessments for students enrolling into:
- Kindergarten Section: Trial Class
- Primary 1 & Primary 2 Classes: Interview, WIDA MODEL Test
- Primary 3 to Primary 5, Secondary 1 to Secondary 3, and Junior College 1 Classes: Placement Test, WIDA MODEL Test and/or Retest 1, and Interview
- The student will need to take the Trial Class / Interview / Placement Test on the schedules which are made by appointment only.
- The school reserves the right to decide on the eligibility of a student – to be accepted or rejected – and the status of the student’s application will be informed to the parents by the Admissions Officer through a phone call or an e-mail.
- Upon the student’s acceptance, parents will receive some documents via e-mail from the Admissions Officer:
- Letter of Confirmation
- Parents will need to pay all school fees as stated on the Invoice before the given deadlines. The student is officially enrolled at Jakarta Nanyang School once the payment has been received and confirmed by the Finance and Accounting Department.
- School Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable to other applicants under any circumstances. Rejected students are allowed to re-apply, however, they must go through all steps as required in the enrolment process.
Required documents for application
- For Indonesian Students
- Copy of Birth Certificate (2 pieces)
- Copy of Family Card (1 piece)
- Copies of Both Parent's ID
- Student’s Recent Coloured Photo 3 x 4 cm (1 piece)
- Copies of Student’s Past 3 Years’ Report Cards
- Transfer Letter from Previous School
- Nomor Induk Siswa Nasional (NISN)
- Copy of National or International Certificate
- Any reports regarding learning difficulties or special needs
- For Expatriate Students
- Coloured Copy of Birth Certificate (3 pieces) *)
- Coloured Copy of Family Card (2 pieces) *)
- Coloured Copies of Both Parent's KITAS and Passports (2 pieces)
- Coloured Copy of Student's KITAS and Passport (2 pieces)
- Student’s Recent coloured Photo 3 x 4 cm (2 pieces)
- Coloured Copies of Student’s Past 3 Years’ Report Cards *)
- Transfer Letter from Previous School *)
- Coloured Copy of International Certificate
- Any reports regarding learning difficulties or special needs *)
*) All documents must be translated into English Language by sworn and certified translator.